Sunday 23 October 2011

Quick Announcement: New Banner!

As you can see I have added a Banner in the site. I have spent several hours in front of Photoshop to make it (I am crappy at using it and I guess that's why it took me so long) but I am quite pleased with the result.

I was wondering what monster(s) to add there and I was between Eatos (my favorite Monster), Absolute Zero (my second favorite) and T.G. Hyper Librarian (fits the name of the this site, you know librarian, academy). But Eatos needs a lot of work with his wings, Absolute Zero is really hard to fit in a nice background since he is placed diagonal in the card with an explosion in his feets and as for Librarian, let's admit it,he is lame.

So I decided that Trishula is a better fit with her colours and tones in the blog's style plus it is much more imposing Monster than the ones previously mentioned. Only problem was the wings that are cut in the card art and I had to make them. They did not got very good and I will try to make them a bit better later, possibly even a bit larger.

Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment