Thursday 13 October 2011

Two New Series of Articles!

Time for the next 2 steps for this Blog! With an Article per Month a Blog cannot function, so I decided to run to more Series of Articles in a specific Time Scedule.

Every Saturday I will post a medium size article called; Card Review. In this series I will review cards that fit in one of the following Categories;

A) Cards about to come that will have an impact to the Metagame and hopefully an interesting combo. However I will not bother with the highlights like Rescue Rabbit, for their usage is obvious.

B)Old cards that are useful to a new and interesting combo but I am not interested in making a deck for them.

This Saturday I will present you the first Card Review. The Card: Elemental HERO Escuridao!

Then I decided to make Top 10 Countdown Lists; every weekday I will present one card in a Mini-Article from a list and so a list will be completed every 2 weeks. The Lists will be for various things around Yu-Gi-Oh!.

Next Monday begins the First Top 10 Countdown. The theme; Top 10 Fusion Monsters!

So the scedule of this Blog will be;
Every Weekday; a Top 10 Countdown
Every Saturday; a Card Review
Every Month; a Deck Profile (which will be posted in the first Sunday of every Month)
Sundays are free for me but occasionally I will make some discussions about news or Meta techs. Stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment