Tuesday 27 September 2011

Announcement: Reduction to the Number of Monthly Articles and E-Mail For Deck Application

Summer is over and School is back and ready to consume a vast amount of my precious time. This means several things to my Dueling "Career" with first and foremost being the reduction to the amount of time I have to spent experimenting on new Decks. Ergo I have to reduce the number of my Deck Profiles to one per month instead of the Whenever-An-Idea-Have-Popped-In-My-Head system. I hope it is for the best and that it will give me the time to find interesting ideas and to build as consistent decks as possible.

Now for the second matter. I have good ideas about new combos or decks and I am sure you have too. So if you want to share it and possibly have me making an article about it send it here:

adouloumis@hotmail.com

I will be really really grateful.

Here is what I am looking for:

-Combos that result in Game Win
-Combos that result in multiple pluses for you or minuses for the opponent
-Decks with original Win Conditions
-Original First Turn Kills or Loops
-Decks with interesting playstyle

What I am NOT looking for:
-Archetype Decks (e.g. X-Sabers, Six Samurai etc.) except if they abuse a special combo or playstyle
-Type/Attribute Decks (e.g. Dragons, Water etc.) except if they abuse a special combo or playstyle
-Hybrids (e.g. Scrapsworn, T.G. Agents etc.) except if they abuse a special combo or playstyle
-Situational Combos (e.g. Monster Reborn or One for One required)

Thanks for reading and till next time
-Eatos

No comments:

Post a Comment